Thursday, January 31, 2008

FOREWORD


WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE! (party!) It's been two years of wanting to start posting my write ups online... hehehe... (super saya!) I'm overwhelmed that I've been sitting in front of my unit and typing my ever first piece.... the FOREWORD! (parang libro!).


Well, I wanted to express my gratitude to our Almighty Father for giving me patience, to my friends, loved ones and to my special someone (uhmmm!) for the support, to AMA Computer College for giving me the opportunity to work inorder for me to earned and paid my everyday expenditure (and credits!).

To PLDT for my connection (of course!) and to myself, for not giving up and for mantaining a good health ...


Well...well...well.. So this would be the start of our journey. Hope I could catch your interest and hope that you will find a time of glancing my everyday venture. This will serve as my journal. I'm open for some comments and messages from you guys!


Thanks ahead and may you have a wonderful day!



Love lots!!!:),

sweetsheng :>








No comments: