Friday, May 20, 2011

A Tribute To My Two Moms


I would like to catch the season in order to pay tribute to all MOMS before May ends… I lucky to have two Mothers ever since, my Grandmom and my TrueMom…

I always have my Grandmom since I was 6 months old, she was I used to be called “MAMA” until I discovered that she was my Grandma when I was five. I tried to live as a daughter to my RealParents after then but it seems so bare without my Grandmom and GrandPop around.

So, I decided to go back on where I used to and finished my primary and secondary education in the province. I just came to the city when I reached and enrolled for my Tertiary, but still I wasn’t live to my RealParents house, I live to my GrandParents Boarding house instead. At least I was near to them, I could reach them easily and so are they.

I know that my RealParents do their part for being such a good parents to me. I do love them, just don’t ask me to compare. I just remember one incident that I was been ask by a relative, who I do love more, my grandparents or my RealParents?
I jammed, weighed, analyzed and then I realized, I loved my RealParents, YES I DO, but it was much too far-flung from what the loved I have for my GrandParents.
Am I misinterpreted here? Well, who never loved the one whom you always look up to? The one who used to know as your parent and already invested too much faith from the time you laid your eyes wide opened?

Whatever it is, it seems that I am too much lucky to have two mothers around and been surrounded with Moomies wherever I went to.


A Grandmom whom I always cherish with, to whom I could turn to whenever I’m in gray, to whom I could run to whenever I am in trouble and to whom I could hold whether I’m into my success or on my failures.


A RealMom who always makes me laugh when I was sad, who always care and who always there when I’m in dire need.

To all Moms that I shared with tears, sweat, words, experiences, problems, fights, insights and being such an inspirations… So thank You!


And Happy Mother’s Season!

Love you!

No comments: