Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trip to Singapore! - Third trip abroad

LAst Feb 27 we had our flight going to Singapore and we reached there around 4am. We stayed at the airport since the train will operate around 6am. We napped, roam around and took some photos..I just posted some shots that was taken from my four days stay there before we flew to Malaysia. We went to Harbour Front, the Famous SENTOSA, Universal Studio, Marina Bay, Vivo City and still constructing the Resort World...


I will tour you around throught the pics I got...Just for now, feast on the pics I posted ... We will start the tour tomorrow, since I need to sleep for I will faced a lot of works tomorrow morning.


Have a nice photo-seeing :

It was inside the Changi Airport....









at Sentosa's Newest Generation Cable Car









outside Marina Bay Center....







Back of me is the esplanade building












at Vivo City












at Sentosa Entrance Area















That's all Folks... See yah tomorrow .. Excited? Just sit back for a wonderful trip tomorrow! Good nyt!

No comments: