Saturday, February 16, 2008

A POST Valentines Saturday



I was tired, mind empty…I don’t know what would I do next. I’m having my class but it seems I was in the middle of nowhere. I just felt Laziness comes over me today but I don’t want my students noticed how their teacher faces a bad day! What a CLUMSY SATURDAY (I’m not in love, like Fergie song wanted to convey) hehehehe. Not all the time that we were CLUMSY, it because were falling in love… Not with me… not now! Maybe I didn’t have enough sleep!

Am I sound Broken hearted? (No! I’m not!) It seems that our Heart Cupid hit me with his black arrow… My bf and I didn’t broke up; we were just facing something we both misunderstood.

Hmmmp…. But that was not I thought today… I have so many things played on my mind: like how unlucky I am, how lucky I was and would you imagine, sometimes I ask myself, who really am? (Stupid me!) hehehehe, ( I know!)

Sorry, maybe due of too much thinking! Hahhahaha. Ohhh! There were moments that I watched the kids from Bahay Pasilungan because Maam Arlene invited them to be with our students (as part of their NSTP sub). When I saw their faces it seemed that they were satisfied of the life they have, thinking they were abandoned by their own parents. But, I thought maybe because they were still young and they just care less… that they were ABANDONED. (Owwww!)

Looking on the other side I saw two Americans, seems so happy to see their children smiling, playing with our students. They also participated; they chased their children here and there. What a nice moment to reflect on to. By looking on these two Americans, they spent their life here in the Philippines, for them to extend warmed hands to these Filipino children. (buti pa sila, they have hearts for these FILIPINO children but some of us Filipino, doesn’t care for them). I put the word SOME (huh!)…


Well, the bottom line there is Happiness, for the Filipino children and for their mentors. What a lovely moments, if you just see them. You can’t put into words how contented they were. I know that they also faced problems but the children still feel the God’s presence from the undying love of their two mentors (the Good Americans!). I just hope and I pray that they will continue to love the children who need love and attention.

When I got back to the laboratory, I reflect on to my students, how lucky they were that they are wealthy not only financially but a warmth and support from their families. They can have their wants and for some can have some luxuries. Hoping that these students will also learned to give not only of what they have but also for what they could do to others especially for the less fortunate.


What a reflection…. Me? I’m always thanking God for all the blessings that I received from him…

No comments: