Saturday, February 16, 2008

What I got on Valentines Season… (The Answer!)




Break Up! Do I need to convey what had happened? Do these two words are not enough to express the present I receive during the heart season? (Oops! Correction, a pre-gift!)

“Leaving someone is anyone’s right, but the least thing you can do is tell them why? Because what’s even worse, what’s even more painful than being abandoned, is knowing that you’re not even worth an explanation.”

Yah right! Everybody needs an explanation; you have to express how much you felt inside and put into words all the emotions, but what if you don’t want to see that person on that moment? Do I need to suffer on his presence in order for him to know why? (Heller?)

“I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.”

Damn! I was hit by the message! Do I still love him? Nope, my mind disagrees with my heart’s felt. My heart easily melts when I see him in person, pleading me to come back to him. Is it because I’d still have a heart for him or is it just I pitied him? Don’t know…

This message should be posted last Monday. I don’t know why I didn’t post it… Hmmmm… Maybe because I am waiting for something good to happened? (Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: