Friday, February 8, 2008

What's in Store For me This Valentines Season?


What was the first thing you thought when you swiftly gaze at your calendar and feels-like-a bit- surprised that it was already reached the month of FEBRUARY? Hmmmp… (*Snappi’n wid yah fingah?*) Nah! I know you already guessed what I’m thinking, right? It was the LOVE MONTH… So I am surely you thought for the VALENTINE’s seasonhehehhe!

The first question that probably your friends would ask “Do you already have a VALENTINO?” Some will bashfully excited of saying that she already had one. Unfortunately, for those who haven’t found their man or they just came from a freshly break up (awful! Bat di pa pinalagpas ang Valentines day!) , they will definitely say “NO! I’ll be wearing my color “Red” blouse again this valentine’s season” (*sad face*).

I’m a little bit of culpable that I might be part of those girls that will be wearing a Red blouse this V season (*sad face*)not because I don't have a boyfriend but i'ts just I am lonely every VDAY, but I was used to it! It’s been 8 long years that I haven’t experienced how romantic it is to celebrate the season with your special someone. Being surprised with flowers and chocolates or your boyfriend will endeavor to prepare something heart- trampled dinner just for you---- only for you! (*SIGH*) Is it just only for me to fantasize? How sad the feelings that even a single rose or even a simple effort note, I happened not to receive any. That’s why I considered myself one of the unfortunate girls that was been neglected to hit by cupid’s arrow. (*almost in tears*)

Hmmm… I don’t know how to celebrate my V Season again but surely I’ll spend it either with my friends or with my family. Though, Valentines doesn’t mean you have to spend it with your special someone (pampalubag-loob!), there’s nothing unusual with the Feb. 14 (it’s still a date) like the same ordinary days we used to spend.

I’m still hoping that my current boyfriend will somehow take an effort of showing me how romantic he was (if he do really love and cares for me!) this V season! At least, I’ll be experiencing something nice and new from him especially we faced something- little -knotty with our relationship this past few days!

(*Sigh*) When would I say that I’ve experienced something exquisite on V Season? That would be still a question? Or I’ll be experience it this month? (Hehehe) Still write in question form… That will remain unanswered.

So, until next ish… (After Valentines day!?!) *GRIN* and *Eyes Rolling*

No comments: